Bike fix-it stands
- Wellington Railway Station
- Central Library, Victoria Street
- Oriental Parade (at Freyberg Pool)
- Miramar Avenue (near Helloworld travel)
- Park Road (at the roundabout, corner of Miramar North Road & Park Road)
- Scorching Bay (near the public toilets)
- Brooklyn Village on Cleveland Street (outside the fire station)
- Garrett Street (opposite Glover Park)
- Newtown at the intersection of Riddiford and Constable streets (next to the playground)
- Start of the Tawa Shared Path (Tawa end)
Bike parking corral locations
- Central Library
- Wigan Street
- Cuba Street near Vivian Street
- Ghuznee Street near Cuba Street
At Bike Space we want to get more people riding bikes. But to have more people riding bikes we need more working bikes in the world. We think knowledge is best shared, so we want to give you the skills to fix and maintain your own bike. Hopefully this means you will feel more connected to your bike and ride more.
We have created a space where anyone, including those with no prior knowledge or experience, can feel safe to challenge themselves, experiment and learn about bikes.
Discrimination of any type is not tolerated in this space.
It’s getting better all the time!
Get the latest on larger bike projects - visit transportprojects.org.nz